Re: [heidegger-dialognet] Re: PHILOSOPHY AS THE DENIAL OF PHILOSOPHY

In a message dated 8/26/2004 10:56:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gevans613@xxxxxxx writes:

There is of course nothing to pinpoint, for the sensing of "Being" is just
the way that the bodybrain registers that it is conscious of the world in
which it finds itself — the notion of "Being" is the brain's way of cognising
that it is "switched on" and that the human being which it is — is the human
being which it is.

Jud,

But, shit happens so being must be more than sensing, or sensing my
particularity.

Fred

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---