Re: PHILOSOPHY AS THE DENIAL OF PHILOSOPHY

Jud wrote

"The "way" the holism carries out the existential cognitive processes, is
the "way" that the holism is existing in those moments of time that it is
existentially cognising.
The "way" is not redolent in any way of oriental notions of "way" [path]
which one encounters in Taoism etc. ;-) There is nothing "mystical"
about the way or the ever-changing modal states in which a human being
exists. The way a human being acts/thinks is just another way of expressing
the notion of "modality, or manner, or fashion, or style," in which some
existential action is performed.
In that sense it expresses adverbiality and describes the manner in which a
human being executes some holistic action.
If a human holism is existentially engaged in climbing a ladder, the way it
climbs the ladder is described with adverbs, such as "quickly, slowly,
carefully, nervously, etc., and the "way" it climbs the ladder corresponds
with the "way" it is existing at that particular period of its animation
[which we call: "its life." "Way" itself does not exist, for it simply
represents current manner in which the holism performs some act during its
existential sojourn here on earth."

Thanks, but I thought you were referring with "the way", not so much to a
taoist idea (however interesting) but one that encompassed the ways any
entities (not just humans, or "human holisms") are or exist. If so then my
question was about whether the ways an entity exists (let's say, a non-human
entity, for now) themselves exist (in the ways you mean "exist" which
property (that some entity "exists" rather than not) seems to confer a high
value in your philosophy. You see my point? Entities do not just "exist",
they always "exist" in certain "ways". In what ways do the existing of what
"exists" and the "ways" the existing "exist" exist or not?

Sorry for the convolutions.

Cheers

Calypso