citizens and neutral cohorts of Persephone,

Now I don't know how to go on anymore and it seems language is tangled up in a tortuous growth of lines that are paralyzing the will into letting go and abandoning itself to that zone of indistinction that is so exceptional in testifying to what can only be called the miracle of find the resting place of another period, another beginning in the that form of life that is always and already ending. Here there is no articulate actualization of a logos but phone suspended before logos like happens to be the case in laughter and crying and in the revelation of nihilism. This the 'ban' through which we are living through, not avoiding but living through... It is a potentiality "not to..." that is also constituting power or innovative transformation. It is the angel Qalam of the arabs. The pen or the typewriter in a state of suspension embodying the imperceptible, the unpresentable arcanum. This is perhaps why sometimes Persephone takes on the terrible aspect of a cage of language, a concentration camp. Here we overcome or survive everything that is nonhuman as much as the end of history or the erasure of our memory.This gives us a sense of presence and uncanny powers of observation. A vigilance without aim articulates the inarticulate experience of horror, of the loss of all means to respond other than in the catastrophic manner of panic... A general mistrust of everything takes love from us as much as it introduces us to shame, to being more of an animal than a democratic human being.

tympan

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.