Re: mirage notion

> Rene teaching the learning of the lessons of not seeing the eye seeing...
>
>> it's bitter, but better late than never: everything is opposite
>> to what is told.
>>
>> in fact, it's not so difficult now to unravel the lying game,
>> therefore the lying assumes weirder and weirder looks.
>>
>> It's only the beginning...
>
> Rene, with out any disrespect, what is the status of your telling
> "everything is opposite to what is told."? Or, how is your rhetorical
> ingenuousness different to an other "what is told"?
>
> An other response to the errance that is told history is to neither take
> what is told to be nor the opposite of what is told to be; best to let the
> what is told fade to the grey it is through ignoring it, silencing it, in
> order to bring the ear to hear what is (here), without the noise that
> annoys. What say you?
>

> the opposite, michael.

... of course, rene :-)

> In ten years, so i read, the West of Holland will be one big city.
> There will be 70% allochtones. I have a proposal for this city:
> call it New New Amsterdam.
>
> Nietsche writes that there is a state of things imagineable, where
> 'Europe' still only exists in 20 books...
>
> what see you?

well, depends which eyes see I; all this new news, these told stories, I try
to turn a blind I to (unsuccessfully, mind you); such stories are neither to
be believed nor disbelieved -- they are just and unjust stories -- food for
thought but...

I wonder which 20 books will be europa? any guesses?

regards

michael