RE: mirage notion

An other response to the errance that is told history is to neither take
what is told to be nor the opposite of what is told to be; best to let the
what is told fade to the grey it is through ignoring it, silencing it, in
order to bring the ear to hear what is (here), without the noise that
annoys. What say you?

This is one of those moment when I wonder why I'm here. But how did it happened that I came to be hearing the lyrical rhythm that brings us closer together just because our roots imbibe the ethos of a screen that supports this conversation yet somehow remains concealed as if it was an "I don't know what" dear to French writers? Maybe it indicates the oblivion of a memory that would stockpile our experience so that we can make historical references and keep avoiding that kind of being historical that is a destiny and an event in the here and now that Heidegger refers to and I say is a vigilance where we imitate in an obscure manner the operations of phusis. Hadot in the book I'm reading _The Veil of Isis_ is discussing Goethe's notion of being intuitive or perceptive as involving, as Goethe says, an interiorizing movement first, a convertion as it were. It is this movement that roots us in the desert of the screen now a cipher for potentiality in act... for a tabula rasa that by and by starts to release little burst of winding and twisting spirals that turn into tornados strong enough to dissolve a subjectivity intent on figuring out what is going on in the world instead of letting go and enjoying the company of a band of brothers :-).

Hadot says that inwardizing is not the search for an explanation of a phenomena (a phenomena here could be a historical memory of the they-self, the liberal subject) but "a movement of intuitive knowledge that espouses a movement of genesis, of growth, phusis in the Greek sense, a formative elan, a _nisus formativus_, that goes precisely from the interior to the exterior. Form is not Gestalt, immobile configuration, but *BIldung*, formation, growth."

Bildung another word for our ethos, our sense of the letter that is raw and natural. Natural like a child playing with an I don't know what and just because of that nature is enchanting. When we see little clouds in the sky now, we know they are a spark of who we are.

tympan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.