RE: Flaschenpost

As i said, i don't read the Contributions and other
unpublished texts. The passage of the last God -
it don't seem right to make some thing out of it.

But we're heading for a specific situation, an
outcome, which entails a decision: either--or, H says.
Now, what is said, must, one way or the other, be
SEEN, envisioned. Or they remain just words.
Phenomeno-logy: saying that fits with what appears.

When distress and need (Not) grows, a new clarity
might approach. Nietzsche's grosser Mittag, great
midday, Hoelderlin's grosser Anfang, great beginning,
Heidegger's Vorbeigang, passage and anderer Anfang,
stand in a constellation that still lies in the dark.

It is, of course, futile, to say that this constellation
embraces everything - also our refusal to deal with it.
It is useless, no: stupid, to convince those who are
not willing, and who are not capable of willing, or
willing to be capable. But still all this, and much
more, fits in.

Hoelderlin: there will come, what i want.

rdb

  • RE: Flaschenpost
    • From: Jan Straathof