RE: Flaschenpost

Hi Rene, you wrote:

>As i said, i don't read the Contributions and other
>unpublished texts. The passage of the last God -
>it don't seem right to make some thing out of it.

I must confess i have never paid much attention to the Beitraege,
but last summer i bought the german GA-version and have begun
leafing through it. I agree it's a very strange and confusing work,
its aforistic style stands opposite to the rigour and analytic style
of SuZ. It reads more like a prophetic text, one of almost biblical
aspirations and proportions. Nevertheless it starts to fascinate
me more and more, especially the idea that it is a "new religion"
(i.e. one beyond the current world religions) that is very urgently
needed today. One of the most interesting aspects of the book,
and i am still struggling with it, is Heidegger's proposed strategy
to arrive at this new religion. Here he tries to develop and think
(in) a trajectory of ultra-modern and futural mysticism, following
the line: Vorblick - Der Anklang - Das Zuspiel - Der Sprung - Die
Gruendung - Die Zu-kuenftigen - Der Letzte Gott - Das Seyn. Of
course this "line" is not something unilinear; there are many onto-
theo-logical knots, feed-back loops, con-centrations and syntheses.

Anyway, it's fascinating stuff, and i feel lucky ....

yours,
Jan

"Wenn die Goetter die Erde rufen und im Ruf eine Welt widerhallt
und so der Ruf anklingt als Da-sein des Menschen, dann ist Sprache
als geschichtliches, Geschichte gruendendes Wort." [BzP:510]