Re: n'evers: addendum

----- Original Message -----
From: "michaelP" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 5:05 AM
Subject: n'evers: addendum

> Of course I meant to say:
>
> given the impossibility and impasse-ability of *sur-passing or leaving
> a-side* the language of metaphysics (the only one we have), consider
these:

> Sein [is] never siendes [excuse the bad german];
>
> Ereignis [an 'event' that] never happens;
>
> Where now nowhere (know where?) man?
>
> baby baby baby
> where *did* our love *go*?
>
> regards
>
> mP

I should think it rather hard for you, Michael? ...for the artist man
"being" is always the presenting and happening of beings. Such a saying
must stifle the creature in the womb? ...cast you out into the frigid utopia
of wittgensteinian word play? Is there art in essentialism, Michael? how
does it
conduce to artistic creativity for you?

@lists.village.virginia.edu ---