RE: pain/peinne a ma coeur

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens
GEVANS613@xxxxxxx
Verzonden: woensdag 29 september 2004 19:27
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: GEVANS613@xxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: pain/peinne a ma coeur

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

Jud:
I mock the very IDEA of "Being" — the fact that in the 21st-century there
are still people who have faith in the notion of "Being," like
tree-worshippers
believing that a
spirit lives within the trunk of a tree just because some cavorting idiot
with a necklace of boar's teeth round his neck told them so, or some
prancing
idiot with a Nazi Badge in his lapel said the tree has a "Being"..

Rene:
Then you must be that idiot, cos Heidegger never said that. Just that when
we would look for the being of the tree, we would not know what to look for
and how to look, while undoubtedly the tree *is*. Or do you deny that?

Jud:
No, Rene - like Heidegger you lack the understanding. If you want to be a
transcendentalist taxi-driver you must "have the knowledge,"
and you can't charge double for a single ontic fare — the public simply
won't wear it and you'll lose your hard-earned badge.
The tree *is* a tree — and that is the reality.

What is that reality? Sometimes, when i see the tree in front of my window,
when it 'catches my eye', i ... don't know what it is. Yesterday i was
phoned that it would be removed. It takes shadow away and makes the
street dirty in autumn. I said: with that argument all trees should be
eliminated.
Under me lives an old man. He had till now a fine garden. Recently he
completely rooted it out, and my tree was to be next. Now, sthing must
have happened to him, because for a long time he enjoyed his garden.
When old people get depressive, people say: you should have light,
take away the somberness. To be short: we have the right to purify
'our' surroundings from all terrorist elements. Result: the desert grows.
I'm not talking ecologically. It's just plain that when you tile the ground,
nothing will grow there aanymore. And what is spread is human sterility,
which is everywhere, and has dire consequences for our topic: reality.
"You too have the right to possess, to happiness, to pleasure."
So 'what is now around the earthball' is nothing behind or on top of things,
it 'is' ALREADY. And all your anti-transcendalism, however noble in itself,
keeps attention away from the decay that is inherent in to what we call reality.
Because the simple existence of things, that should not be questioned according
to you, is precisely their objectivity, manipulability. The now born children
think that not only the sun and the stars belong to the sky, but airplanes
as well. "The sky is just the sky" But then nature IS terror. Not only 9/11
but also the Ister movie: the homeless Aussies write: "Heidegger lectured on
the Danube in 1942, the same year the Nazis decided the final solution."
And: The first line of Hoelderlin's Der Ister: "Now, fire, come!" What?
O, the phosphor... And so on and so on, it's sickening. But who questions and
shows, is the brute. You wished to know why i warned, this is why.
The 'sense of being' has nothing to do with claiming a meaning for this world.
There is NO meaning to being, as there is no to time, which must belong to the
secrets of our existence. And which is taken into account by the mythos of
Persephoneia, in which the youngest and freshest life appears to be already touched
by death. One cannot have one without the other, though the merciless strategy of
democracy and freedom succesfully convinces the masses of the opposite.
But it's just death on credit.

regards
rene

There is no additional
ontological passenger or level, no room for spirits in the boot - no additional
sphere or domain or transiting transcendental presence of *Being* — it's just
a encephalonic trick — a dreaded and deadly psychologism — a psychic worm
or trojan engineered and packed by the heiling hacker Heidegger into his
noxious little book.

Some are happy to be cozened in the transcendental never-netherworld and
thrive upon it, constructing and extrapolating
weird macrocosms of "Being" (familiar and instantly recognisable to the good
burghers of Hertogenbosch.)
But the ontological difference is a forgery — a pentimento or palimpsest
without an underlying image. You can wait until hell freezes over and you will
never know your precious *Being.* It will NEVER reveal itself unto you — for
it is no more than a obnubilated notion in you noddle.
For you folk a tree *is.* For me, who like Persephone has skedaddled the
depths, [we call ourselves the pomegranate-eaters] — a tree is a tree.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---