Re: pain/peinne a ma coeur

Hi Jud,

you're really getting excited, aren't you ... but let's stay relaxed and
look at the following questions:

- what is a *partial* vacuum ? (I mean, how would a definition of
a partial vacuum look like, without the use of the term 'vacuum' ?
Because if you do, then you inevitably fall victim to some kind of
circular argumentation. Like f.i.: a *partial* vacuum, is a *vacuum*

- how can you, as a nominalist, say you are denying the reality of a
vacuum, if you at the same time claim that they not exist ? (I mean,
if you deny or doubt something, you have to have knowledge of that
something what you're denying or doubting ? How can you nominally deny
something if the reality it refers to doesn't exists ?)

yours,
Jan