Re: [fyi] Indymedia servers in UK seized by FBI ....

well wow Jan, never heard of this, so i googled 'indymedia' and almost
instantly had a large list of click to listen sites, went to one:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/static/pdxradio.shtml

clicked on: "Listen To Live Stream"

and a passionate intelligent bit on what they are all about came on,
arguing against government controls on independent media, sounds like a
well organized group, citizens against restrictions on free broadcasting i
guess

went to portland then san diego etc.

i'll listen more

thanks