heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

peep,

I was still pondering my next written motion somewhere but Jan makes me want to write about this sandwich that is persephonic because maybe we improvise off each other. If they are not explanatory explications involving methodological progression then I suppose they operate like a fund of imminence inspiring evocative drifts running changes on various strains that problematize propositional discourse and its subject-predicate order. This order making nouns operate directly or indirectly on objects whose referential reality is assumed to exist looses its signal when its crossed with a horde of aporetic phatom viruses, Chinese dragons and the mirror of dyonisus. If if they fluid education still needs models. Websites as models can operate as "keys" or "modes" on which to improvise. They have to be recognized as excellent which aside from the promise of enjoyment and freedom from regulation is the only thing that inspires mimetic deference and the deployment difference or angelic dragons. I was thinking about Derrida's influence on me last night and it was hard to point to anything obvious. There was the push to read Bataille, Blanchot, Heidegger, Levinas and work through mourning but what haunts me most is his insinuation of Socrates as a sophist shaman using a pharmakon on his interlocutors to problematize their spoken logos in order to evoke a mad enthusiasm for sophia. It is this recourse to writting after the cutting of the vocal cords that seems to me the aporetic experience of the impossible. It is these gestures that are almost like face paint that are the traces or indications of the ineffable that blinds us to what lies ahead forcing spontaneity and the intimacy of a touch of ... yes, yes, that's the confusion... the impossibility of going on as if everything was normal and business as usual with academic philosophy. That's the discrete secret that fades away into concealment so the subject of a phrase now is clearly yet to be expanded upon. A subject is pure promise without position, without a genre, infinite form without form on which all we can do is improvise without end as we relinquish conceptual horizons and allow language to remain available, open in these sites and exposed to outrage. This is to be a host to the unexpected and singular and to know how to act in the best way possible given any circumstance because we don't have an identity except to be shapeshifters like some phantom or the mirror of dionysus. The first figure of the chinese book of changes is a diagram of six horizontal lines with a space in the middle. As first it operates as key to run changes on. The lines are a troupe of dragons without a head, without chief and without rank like Li Chi's sticks of dry shit and that's what makes their reality virtual intensity of a promise and plane of immanence, tattered fringes of a text without references. Being without a head they form a group and bind together knowing how to relate because they have an ear for each other large like a donkey's that yields to excellence in submissive deference as it differs and improvises harmonizing with the secret of the ten thousand things.

tympan

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.