RE: The Sewer's Suppressio Veri

stepping back from the strange and unique is the key it seems and just let
it be, laissez-faire... we need to meditate in the most URGENT manner
possibe otherwise we fool ourselves and others. I'm trying to accept the
refusal or withdrawal or mystery of it all but still we need to go deep into
the depth of the darkest night of cognition to come out with Persephone and
see the shining shimmering aura of Athena and the banal surface of the ten
thousand things as such.

Not 'as such', that's buddhism. Everything depends on what this raging
banality is. There's no evading: 'i'm already there', the hedgehog
continually repeats.

Okay so now this is da-List of BANALITY lol.... you are becoming so Zen

Wrong again. This is Heidegger citing the Grimm brothers in "Identity
and difference", 2nd pt, when he shows why ontological difference is so
hard to get into sight. Erring is human, Ariosto, but it looks like
there's a system in it.
I&D, 'The ontological constitution of metaphysics': Seiendes is always
already Seiendes des Seins, and Sein is always already
Sein des Seienden. "Ick buenn all hier." That's the hedgehog, whatever
hedgehog, coz' they'r the majority, speaking to the solitaty hare.

(I use German words now, because it's already hard enough as it is)

That would be the legacy which would lie at the heart of America too,
and its refusal the only reason for respect, not freedom, not property,
not equality, which are now only for Hornvieh. Hornvieh that's only
getting wilder. (you know the meaning of the horns?)

I don't want to criticize America at all. Like the Germans , they could
not grant to the man a living for his last years, but they can and do
use him like a pimp does. Don't blame me for it, blame yourself.
That done, next we could begin discussing Heidegger: the situation we're
in, not the opinions of whores.

Or you go on on your American way, Ariosto. It does not really matter.

Your thoughts seem kind of private. I can't say I understand then very well today. I suppose all I am saying is that to me you sound like a dictator of conclusions about or of Heideggers . It's like you rush to these results and consequences and to me it sounds like the wilful determination of your intentionality and there is no thought put into showing HOW you get to where you get. Today you are just hiding behind willful obscurity that to me is nonsense. I agree with you in the end it doesn't really matter. It's rene being rene and that's that. I don't care, Rene, about Heidegger's grand conclusions on the history of ideas either. They don't seem to be nuanced enough. What matters to me is that in Heidegger I find a companion that allows me to deepen my meditative practice and he goes well with my interest in today's philosophy of immanence and its emphasis on innovation.
If you don't like my approach that's tough Rene this is how I think and live that's all. Sometimes I wonder if you think conversations are about some of reductionist war where the idea is to reduce everyone to your perspective. For me it's about LETTING GO and letting be and helping each other come into our own sense of a philosophical life or artistic practice and one that aspires to uniqueness and singularity. My writing is complex sometimes but I am a very simple person and my life is the same. I don't have to hide behind academic sounding writing or obscure nonsense and pseudo depth
Rene. The image I have of a good writing conversation is that of a breaking apart, a differentiation that makes room for the unexpected and in doing so allows for the emergence of differences, for stimulating harmonizing conflict. It's a difficult peace always on the verge of becoming explosive again. Also a good writing circle is not intent on being utilitarian on expressing someone's subjective values and opinions. Think about this one Rene, do you know why? Because it gets in the way of recognizing our situation and differences and the emergence of a fourthfold. The foundation of a good writing circle is then the promotion of listening skills, the instilling of meditative practice and not willful subjectivistic opinions about this or that. This has nothing to do with the promotion of a doctrine and dogma either as I have said in different ways. It's better to come up with unique narratives that operate like our sacred texts. They operate in such a manner because they cause an exodus or evacuation of our personal will, a renunciation of positions and points of view on this or that making thinking pause on that which remains to be thought, on bright ideas that are to-come. Not that one is obssesed with waiting because even waiting can be forgotten and then everything happens as it happens no matter what happens to be required by the case or circumstance. One just acts the way one acts that's all. It's not just necessarily a holy action lost in the indifference of passivity as if this was supposed to be the height of holyness. No, one has just become flexible enough to innovate and improvise and adapt to whatever the situation requires without getting caught in a preconceived plan or map of action. The spiritual life is not about the following of rigid doctrines as instilled by visible institutions but is a sort of back and forth between cultivating meditative or listening skills and doing whatever the situation requires.

tympan

rene

I hope you are proud of yourself now Rene. I snipped a bunch of crap because
I'm tired of it right now and I just want to let it all go and relax. I even
snipped the parts where your trying to be funny like Jud that was cute
lol... Rene de Misery is joking around

later alligator,

tympan or whatever

Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new
MSN Search! Check it out!

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.