Re: juvenilia??? or genitalia ....

Tony wrote:

> Isn't an understanding that there is a certain kind of talk that is
> 'appropriate' a precondition to our learning from one another?
> Let's please keep the talk respectful to all, and if chris' posts
> offended some of us, I think we can assume that all the members
> of this list are resposible enough not to have it happen again.

I am not a great personal fan of Chris' particular form of "violence",
but I have to disagree with the above. I don't see "propriety" as a
precondition from learning from one another. Do we not learn, also,
from listening to each other's acts of aggression, ruptures, violences,
boredoms, provocations, subterfuges? Is learning really married to
"inoffensiveness"?

Did Heidegger have a position on this?

-malgosia