Re: [mpisgmedia] Right to not vote: "all-of-these" with responsibility, not "none-of-these" in anonymity

I have said either (1) Refuse outside and Invalidate
inside OR (2) All-of-the-above (call attention of all)
outside and None-of-the-above (reject all) inside.
http://plan.architexturez.net/site/mpisg/p/050126

This is not to take sides on the larger debate on the
state of our democracy, but to say that law cannot do
so either.

I personally believe a non-anonymous option deserves a
greater chance than an anonymous one (We all knew the
demand for none-of but not of right to refuse!). I do
wonder what PUCL did in Lok Sabha election, since its
view continues to prevail over a different one,
expressed in ways more democratic, even in the sorry
state of our democracy, than at least PIL, a device
fallen to even sorrier state.

btw, I did get a call from EC today and am happy to
report that was told that instructions to polling
officers now do include the Refuse option.