[mpisgmedia] 5-senses-Garden to add sense-of-gardening!

so cooool! Public-Art to promote urban agri-culture!
who knows which gate for experts? i know pushta
cultivators and they know all, including s.11A Public
Notice (more dignified than fashion-show) and have
also art-critic propensity (they critically commented
u/s.11A on IT-on-ground-Veggies-in-sky arty vision on
display at GNCTD pavillion at IITF-2004)

--------
Daily Pioneer: DTTDC to promote gardening

Rajeev R Roy / New Delhi
It will be a novel idea to promote the culture of
gardening among Delhiites! The Delhi Tourism and
Transportation Development Coroporation (DTTDC) is
toying with the idea of fashion show and musical
concert to make this year's Garden Festival more
people friendly.
"We need to attract more and more people to the
festival to promote the culture of gardening among
them. Fashion show and musical concert could be the
best option to achieve the goal," a senior DTTDC
official said.
The garden festival ...scheduled to be organised from
February 18-20 at Garden of Five Senses ...
"Through different modes of entertainment, we will
inculcate the sense of gardening ... to protect
environment from futher degradation," the official
added.
According to the official, "innovative gardening" will
be the theme of this year's Garden Festival. "We will
try to plan every entertainment function in such a
manner that the theme of the festival is candidly
conveyed to the people," he added.
Apart from the entertainment programmes, visitors will
be taught about the nitty-gritty of innovative
gardening by various experts.
Not only this! They would also get saplings ... ...

etc, etc

ps
i also know buffaloes; who knows which gate for
judges?
and will part event be at Mittal Farm (like
Dandiya-Masti fest)?