[mpisgmedia] cross-posting!

Hi
I found the archive of the sarai urban study group list while searching
for something else and was pleasantly surprised to see (a) the group's
readings in early 2003 included my book (Slumming India - the thing has
become coffee-table since, sells in Barista I am told!) and (b) some
recent posts discussing trends that it snap-shot as a chronicle of the
year 2000 amidst more substantive continuing professional engagements. For
anyone interested, lots of plannerly prose about some of these engagements
is posted at: http://plan.architexturez.net/site

Gita Dewan Verma

---

cc: mpisgmedia, for info of sarai group list at: