Re: [mpisgmedia] Do you have MoUD's Public Notice on 70% industry in-situ.?

sarabjit, caught the news reports in HT (06/06, front
page) and pioneer (07/06)? the industries public
notice was notified on 31/05/05. i am writing to ask
for reasons for rejection of mine. u could RTI to add
to list of rights needing protection by superior
judiciary ;)

if anyone picks up the notification, pl eml the number
and starter text. the content i expect is unchanged.

--- sarbajit roy <sroy1947@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Gita.
>
> Do you have copies / details of MoUD's Public
> notices
> asking for objections to the 70% in-situ
> regularisation and also list of additional
> industries
> in Category A etc.
>
> Like you, I have just discovered that MoUD has
> carefully considered my objection/suggestions to
> these
> Public Notices and acted as a mere Post Office to
> DDA
> who have incorporated the entire Public Notice(s)
> verbatim / in-toto in MPD 2021 draft.
>
> Suddenly I feel impelled to approach the Superior
> Judiciary to protect my Fundamental Rights.
>
> SarbaJit

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

Folow-ups