[mpisgmedia] / Architexturez / Citation

hi, could you please keep quotations from web published references (such as the recent thread [aside] 2000 cr bio-diesel project...) to pertinent text which is no more than 10% of the article length? we need to do this for copyright reasons. here is a quick template for citing web published reference on Architexturez:

title: subtitle: phrase identifying subject (more qualifiers)

| comments by the person posting
| the web published reference

TITLE OF THE PUBLICATION
author, publication

publication first paragraph
publication more paragraphs
cont'd...
(publication URL or URI) or (ISBN or ISSN Reference)

articles are cited under 'fair use' or Fair Dealing considerations (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_dealing for a quick American explanation); and we also try and stay by the Berne Convention (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berne_Convention_for_the_Protection_of_Literary_and_Artistic_Works)