Re: [mpisgmedia] BackOps Engineering (Rahul Gandhi's BPO)

post was re BPO interest (not grandma/other assets).

professions at large are not involved in GATS
decisions, nor in making any assessment of trend. plan
revisions countrywide seem to have seen less (esp
young) professional involvement this time and global
pre-occupations might be a factor. I havent seen the
tehelka list. does it distinguish between assets and
interests of baba-log that has decision-takers wrapped
around baby-finger?

re delhi assembly: industries, slums, hawkers,
schools, bijli-paani are all steady on their drift;
anil-n-mukesh harsh-n-jolly ghulam-n-begum are all
wanting the same and i think their histrionics are not
worth watching. the Bills are, but in the obfuscation
of legislature and theatre those are not being
discussed. like GATS is not being discussed.

- gita