Re: [mpisgmedia] MPD2021: Sinister Subversions: The Full Monty

Well put poonam,

1)Are we allowed to take recording devices with us
into the proceedings?

2) From what sanjha manch is upto - also story in
today's Economic Times (Left calls for law to stop
slum demolition) - this matter is going to be fought
on constitutional grounds.

3) With Delhi HC itself calling for wholesale
implementation of Mixed Land Use (today's newspapers),
the game is well and truly afoot.

4) With the 74th Amendment dealing with
Municipalities, it seems Sanjha Manch wants DDA to be
abolished / merged with MCD.

http://indiacode.nic.in/coiweb/amend/amend74.htm

5) How sure are we of Rule 9, and is it still in
force, was it ever in force, has it been modified, can
it be superceded / over-ridden? In this context, if we
recall my prawn malai posts, nobody could then show me
a law which a public servant was breaking - Here in
Rule 9 we have a perfect example of a law being broken
- of public servants not dealing with the property
(documents) we have entrusted to them to be dealt with
as per said law - so as to dishonestly cause wrongful
gain and loss (of property - LOTS of property) to
various persons. Time for a little notice,

6) Gita, in a previous post, had asked "is DDA above
RTI"? Time will tell - we dont have time - given 3
months we would have the answer - Rule 9 encapsulates
every ingredient of Article 19.

7) I would like to coordinate with Gita about notices
which Rajinder, Nizamuddin, Ashok etc ought to quickly
put in concerning Rule 9 and their denial of Rights
thereunder.

8) The Hindu story reveals why Sanjha munch is wary of
DMP2021 - their slum vote banks are being directly
targeted by the new proposals - which is why they want
to stall DMP2021 - or expand their role. Also they are
hand in glove with DDA which has already planned to
hold these public hearings zone wise all over Delhi.

9) Will anyone clarify for me: A.K.Jain is on the
Enquiry Board, he is also the Secretary of this Board?
Since he has signed the Land Use plan, and since he
has also signed the draft Zonal Plan (part) for Zone K
(not yet passed) - how can he sit on any board which
will hear my objns for dwarka.? How can VC sit on said
board when as member of Supreme Court monitoring
Committee in Industries judgement - I am complaining
about his failure / contempt to get directions of SC
fulfilled?

10) Violation of Fundamental Rights, Denial of Natural
Justice during proceedings, Vires of Laws - what are
we waiting for???

Sarbajit

--- poonam prakash

http://www.hindu.com/2005/10/04/stories/2005100413540400.htm