Re: [mpisgmedia] RTI request re DDA (reply from Director Landscape)

Dear Mrs Bhandari,
Thank you very much for your reply.
Further communications in the matter are at:
http://mail.architexturez.net/+/MPISG-Media/archive/msg00697.shtml
I myself am only requesting information on the
website, which I hope the nodal officer will
coordinate. For information of others, and since a
news item quoting officials has said DDA is having
teething-troubles with RTI, I am posting your
clarification to the master plan implementation
support group mail-list.
Best regards,
Gita Dewan Verma, Planner

--- dirlandscape <dirlandscape@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Mrs. Savita Bhandari
>
> E-mail No. <dirlandscape@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> To: Gita Dewan Verma <mpisgplanner@xxxxxxxxx>
>

> Sub: Right to information Act : request re DDA.
>

> Please refer to your E-Mail addressed to all DDA
> Officers designated as PIO for the purpose of Right
> to Information Act, 2005 . The guidelines for the
> Right to Information Act and the list of the
> designated PIO's in DDA is available with Shri B.N
> Singh, Director ( PRE & R) who has been designated
> as the Nodal Officer for the RTI Act, 2005 in DDA.
> The jurisdiction of the designated PIOs in DDA is
> also available and the same can be procured from
> Director ( PRE & R). As regards the letter endorsed
> to Hon'ble LG for DMP-2021 public notice and
> implementation, it pertains to Director ( MPPR ) who
> is also PIO for issues related to DMP-2021 - Sh.
> P.V. Mahashabedy. These issues can be coordinated
> with the concerned officers as stated.
>
> This is for your kind information.
>

> ( Mrs. Savita Bhandari )
>
> Director (Landscape)