[mpisgmedia] Court update: Free seats business

Delhi govt counsel submitted today its decision after
considering representations of schools and petitioner
/ chief minister presided meeting with action
committee and social jurist. chief ministerial
decision / letter was expectedly ludicrous and an
order was passed to ask for a re-do via committee with
some eminences concerned about good-of-child. in 6
weeks. next listed 22 feb.

(I suppose some eminences from the CABE that
extrapolated this delhi lunacy to draft national bill
and some child-rights-walahs will now get committee-d
to fix the chief-ministerial report that flunked).

The courtroom was full of lawyers, spilling out.
Except for the chaps in front (ashok agarwal for his
social jurist, avnish ahlawat for delhi government,
someone for action committee and jagmohan sabarwal for
DDA). others could not hardly hear let alone be heard.
(A senior chatting with others outside said they were
anyway going to be paid to have argued the matter,
they might as well do it outside). Nearly no one had a
copy of the chief ministerial wisdom that ahlawat had
brought and read too fast and not loud enough. (I did
hear her say that the representation of the petitioner
(ashok agarwal) of course supported the (ludicrous)
position of the government).

I asked Delhi Govt officer who regularly attends if I
might have copy (since I was intervenor like action
committee and could have asked to be in
chief-ministerial meeting except that I had pointed
out, now it would seem rightly, that would be no use
and decision by LG was called for) and also be told
reasons for rejection in bhagidaari of our suggestion
(that learned single judge had asked delhi govt and
action committee to consider when all matters were
being heard and since we do have a non-adversarial
lawful solution to suggest as well as a court order
pursuant to that of ashok agarwal which calls for it
and by two letters of Del Govt I am supposed to have
not just consideration but ATR, etc). I was asked to
ask mrs ahlawat. and I asked it be posted either on
delhi govt website or to my ad promptly or I will RTI
and/or sue.

besides deeply disgusted by great-governance by
bhagidaari n RTI, I am gender-insulted: delhi govt
chief, attending officer and appearing counsel are all
women.

07.12.05

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com