[mpisgmedia] National Street Vendor Day!!

Sunday, swaminathan s ankeswaria aiyar went copy-paste from his prose of
2001 to shout jail-planners and to croon yo ma manushi (madhu kishwar
enterprise) and also yo ma jeevika (ccs arm he says, I thought it was
nda-PMO aoditi mehta study-leave enterprise). did not croon yo ma sewa
(though ela ben enterprise and kishwar enterprise are not at war), maybe
because he scolded yechury (and cpi-m citu and sewa nasvi are friends).
http://epaperdaily.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=Q0FQLzIwMDYvMDEvMjIjQXIwMjAwMA==&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom
I was wondering about cause-of-copy-paste-action. when manushi-sewa were
delivering hawker policy in 2001, yo-ma livelihood piece of swaminomics
rooting for municipal reform and shouting jail-planners was the
gentlemanly thing to do. but in post-JnNURM 2006??

It seems Friday was their National Street Vendor Day!!
http://www.hindu.com/2006/01/23/stories/2006012311290400.htm

they celebrated by plan-making for campaign under banner of their national
alliance to demand implementation of their national policy.

cpi-m cried
http://www.hindu.com/2006/01/23/stories/2006012317500300.htm