Re: [mpisgmedia] JNNURM

> Any response on Gita's RTI request on NURM and CDPs?
>
> Rajesh

no. it was under s.4 that has no time-frame or penalties. I do not know if
anyone made similar requests under s.6 at state levels.

I do have a reply from DoC (which has joined the mission by calling for
WTO-compliant norms from all ministries) and for Delhi, MUD transferred to
MCD commissioner the part about law-making by oral orders and 1 cr from
USAID (re which my allegation of collusion of Rakesh Mehta & co and Sheila
Dikshit cabinet with USAID to subvert the authority of Govt of India has
been forwarded for their consideration and necessary action to the USAID
consultants).

- gita