Re: cartoons

That story I mentioned - John Clute's _Appleseed_ -
seems to offer even more angles than expected. There,
the ships soar upon lines oflight, sensing & imaging,
orbiting gallactic center, returning to the margins to
nest at last, twisting inward to merge the latest
immanence with the transcendent Predecessor archives.
Think wasp and orchid.. (Warning: stay out of the
archives -- they hide bull-headed minitours of
frustration -- or leave Ariadne threads for escape? ;)

Sorry, venusia, like PM suggests, I too have multiple
productive personalities and must often "WORK at
something that is not cognate with my most real
interests". I cannot help with graphics or animations
other than attempts to make disparate texts, sometimes
images and personas, copulate occasionally... perhaps
you can do animation by offering characters, scenes,
situations, objects to be impromptully reconfigured
using weblogging techniques (knowing nothing much
about these)? Recent 11 years of cartoon watching with
daughter - laughing at how radically these prevert the
social structures, eg, Rug Rats so much more clever
than their parents (a favorite cartoon was _Prometheus
& Bob_ - see http://www.swt.edu/~mb35/pnb/ ) - is not
experience enough...

With all due gravity, still crashing from a 4-day
flight from work, but back, Mark

--- avuydanbqrth gdhmndg
<hasardous_CUNT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> summarizes: "it is the present that passes that
> defines the actual; the virtual is defined by the
> past that conserves itself". Thus, the
transcendental
> field being, I suspect, where all these cartoons
come