GENERAL: Request for an Architect?

How about some discussion on this one? Howard

- - The original note follows - -

From: cjp+@xxxxxxxx (Casimir J Palowitch)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Finding an Architect
Date: 31 Jan 93 18:58:34 GMT
Sender: news+@xxxxxxxx
Originator: cjp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm interested in building a house for my family unit.

Having had some exposure to design and living space consider-
ations, I'm beginning to develop a sense of my design
requirements, which incorporate ideas of Neutra, Wright, and
the Moderns.

My question is, does anyone still design modern living units
for average budgets? Are there architects who work from an
analysis of activity and are able to put together spacious,
healthy, and invigorating structures for a small cost, a la
Wright?

Or is this still the sole province of the rich?

If anyone has any ideas, recommendations, or pointers to
individuals, firms, or plans, I would appreciate them!

Casey Palowitch
cjp+@xxxxxxxx

--
** Casimir J. (Casey) Palowitch - In 1996, there will be two kinds **
** Slavic Cataloger - of computer professional : those **