ART: Montage 93?

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.artcom
From: Dave Poindexter <poindexter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: exhibits info for Montage 93?
Sender: usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1993 22:04:44 GMT

Does anyone have information they could share about exhibit opportunities
at Montage 93: International Festival of the Image, to be held at
Rochester, New York this summer? I received some time ago info requesting
proposals for pre-K-12 activities, but I never got anything about juried
shows or other opportunities to exhibit art that generally conforms to
the theme of the festival. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave Poindexter poindexter@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Graphic Artist (for the rent) and Computer Artist (for the soul)
Supercomputer Computations Research Inst. @ Florida State U.
phone: (904) 644-2851; fax: 644-0098 CIS: 73670,265
*** It's laa-aug! Laa-aug! It's better than Bad, it's GOOD! ***