REPLY TO CONTEMPORARY HOUSE PLANS

Some of you might enjoy sharing your thoughts with this person! Thanks.
Howard

- - The original note follows - -

Newsgroups: alt.architecture
From: BO674VJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Vickie L. Jernigan)
Subject: REPLY TO CONTEMPORARY HOUSE PLANS
Sender: MVS NNTP News Reader <NNMVS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1993 14:07:00 GMT

>Date: Fri, 16 Apr 93 18:24:03 -0700
>From: lauzzana@xxxxxxxxxx (Raymond Lauzzana)
>To: Jernivl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: house plans
>

>Why don't you hire an architect? I think that your request is
> an insult to most of the people on this list.

I apparently offended some of you with this request and wanted to
let you know that this certaintly wasn't my intenion!!!!!!!!

I was only stating that I haven't been able to find the material I
need for the type of house I want to build! I ENJOY looking at
any home plan magazine and even have bought and HAVE KEPT MY PURCHASED
copies of SOUTHERN LIVING house plans, HOME magazine, and several
others(!!!) just BECAUSE I enjoy looking at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I probably have 100+ on my shelves--I think if I was a person to
insult this newsgroup, I certainly wouldn't have contributed so much
money to the field during all these years!!! I was just trying to use
all my resources for information, and what better resource than this
group who is experienced and I thought, willing to help!

When a person starts considering spending MEGA money on your LIFE TIME
DREAM house, you want all the material/information you can get your
hands on to make it what you want.

For all the others that did contribute terrfic information for me
to find at the library and other tips, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Vickie Jernigan
jernivl.auducadm.auburn.edu