Brave New Pixels 5: Digital Dreams

Those of you who are going to the big architectural meltdown in
Chicago in the next few days may want to see this exhibit too.

- - The original note follows - -

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1993 00:39:36 CDT
From: <U54876@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: alt.artcom
Subject: Brave New Pixels 5: Digital Dreams

Announcing: Brave New Pixels 5: Digital Dreams
SIGGRAPH Chicago's Midwest Regional Art and Design Show
June 18 (Friday) - July 31 (Saturday)
Opening Reception: June 18 (Friday) 5:00-7:00pm
Northern Illinois University Art Museum Gallery
212 West Superior St. Suite #306 Chicago, Il 60610
For more Gallery info: 312.642.6010
For more SIGGRAPH info:312.880.1473

Hey!

This is the 5th year of Brave New Pixels - a great electronic art based
show organized by SIGGRAPH Chicago. If you're in the area - COME VISIT!!!
I have no affiliation with SIGGRAPH or BNP:5 beyond the facts that I'm a
SIGGRAPH Student Member and one of my works was accepted for display in BNP:5.

Anyone who missed the 20-AMP BLOW TOAD show of March-April (announced here on
this use-group) should visit BNP:5 (my piece was/is in both).

Anyway, to get beyond self-promotion, BNP:5 is sponsored by SIGGRAPH Chicago,
is in its 5th year, exhibits top-notch computer influenced art, and is well
worth seeing.

If you need any more info, just reply to nirvana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call me
at 708.447.5116. (Or call the numbers above.)

-tom nawara
nirvana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ideaLABS (NeXT-based multiple media production house: 708.383.9858)