ART: Collaboration Anyone?

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 12-JAN-1994
02:50:11.48
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: Collaborative Project

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 1994 21:45:03 EST
From: Jeff Stevens <73352.3072@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Collaborative Project
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here is an open invitation for entries to a collaborative project I'm
involved in. Some friends and I are going to produce a book of artist-
designed money. All one has to do to be in the project is design a black
and white bill, 6" by 2 1/2", and send it to me care of the Kansas City
Art Institute Printmaking Department, 4415 Warwick Blvd, Kansas City, MO,
64112, USA. Each artist gets a free copy of the finished book, as well as
their original work back. We will be printing this double-sided, so feel
free to use both sides. The original deadline was January 21, but we plan
to extend it. E-mail me at 73352.3072@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested!