Re: Architectural Source for Penn Station

Hello,
We at San Jose State's Digital Media Institute are undertaking a modeling
project with Software Systems and Fakespace Labs to create an imersive 3D
model of Penn Station in the 1920's. We need access to source material,
any help will be greatly appreciated. Especially needed is color photos or
better yet slides of the interior (the murals, pictures, windows, etc.).
Hopefully this model will be on display at Siggraph in Orlando in the
Software Systems and FakeSpace booths, maybe the SGI VR demo too. Please
contact me if you have any materials or can point me to some.

Many Thanks,
Don

DON TANNER
DIRECTOR OF The Digital Media Institute