CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS IN AN ARCHITECTURAL GAME-RESEARCH

- - The original note follows - -

From: ivanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS IN AN ARCHITECTURAL GAME-RESEARCH
Date: 11 Mar 1994 21:04:26 -0600

All those who are interested in complex and dynamic systems, in self-
organizing social systems, in urban development and growth, in the
anarchical aspects of the Internet, in NEXI-communities and tele-
cooperation, in various applications of network communication may find
the game "Urbanopoly" attractive and insightful. All those who simply
enjoy playing "Monopoly" would like "Urbanopoly" even more.
The game is part of a research study, carried under the supervision of
prof.Marcos Novak from the University of Texas at Austin.

For more details see the files 'urbanopoly.rules' (ASCII file) and
'urbanopoly.pict.hqx' (BinHex file) in the 'pub' directory of
vitruvius.ar.utexas.edu IP address:128.83.146.1 .You can get them by
anonymous ftp. If there are ftp problems, give me a note and I'll send
the rules via e-mail.

Registration deadline is Friday, March 18. E-mailing a note to
mechkuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is enough to sign up for the game.
The game will start on Monday, March 21.-