Question: Michigan vs. Cal grad schools

A friend of mine is choosing between Michigan and Cal for graduate schools.
He went to Berkeley for undergrad and is a resident of California.

With these facts in mind, we are interested in seeing how other people
think the schools compare. We are especially interested in people who
went to either school and/or people who may be in hiring positions.

Just to clarify, he will be studying for his M.Arch, not PhD

Please either post opinions or mail them to me directly.
sdw@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks

| Steve Wohlford | "ASPERVM AESTIMARE FIMI ALIQVID HODIE" |
| sdw@xxxxxxxxx | -Lou Reed |