GENERAL: Internet Software Guide --- For the PC ---

From: IN%"[email protected]" 26-MAY-1994 18:38:16.44
To: IN%"[email protected]" "Multiple recipients of list"
CC:
Subj: [NEWJOUR-L:111] AD>Internet Software Guide

Date: Thu, 26 May 94 18:42:05 -0400
From: Office of Scientific and Academic Publishing <[email protected]>
Subject: [NEWJOUR-L:111] AD>Internet Software Guide
Sender: [email protected]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>

Well, not a journal but an occasionally updated guide....The Moderator

Sender: Jayne Levin <[email protected]>
Subject: AD>Internet Software Guide--For the PC

The Internet Software Guide--For the PC is now available from the
publisher of The Internet Letter.

The Internet Software Guide--For the PC takes the mystery out of
installing Mosaic, Cello, WinWAIS and HGopher. It's aimed at the
non-computer expert and written in a concise, non-technical style.

So, if you're a business executive, lawyer, doctor, librarian or someone
who wants to tap the Internet's boundless resources without learning
complex commands, this guide is for you.

To order, complete the following form--and save $5 off the cover price.

[ ] YES! Send me the Internet Software Guide--For the PC for $9.95 plus
$2.95 shipping and handling. I save $5 off the cover price of $14.95.
My check is enclosed (payable to NetWeek Inc.)

[ ] No. of copies--$9.95 each plus $2 each for shipping and handling.
Total: $___________ My check is enclosed (payable to NetWeek Inc.)

Send to:

Mail this form to:

NetWeek Inc.