[no subject]

Subject: Re: YOUNG ARCHITECTS' SURVEY--IS THE A.I.A. SERVING OUR NEEDS?

THIS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L FOR RESPONSES DIRECTLY TO THE
SENDER, ADESAI AT PANIX.COM, WITH OPTIONAL COPIES TOTHE LIST. Howard
Personally, my objection to the AIA in this regard is its requirement
for local membership fees. It is impossible to belong to the national
AIA level without agreeing to membership at the local level. The
Architecture magazine and the Memo are interesting publications. The
benefits of AIA Online [which is difficult to operate] and the book
discounts are desirable. I am in the process of disconnecting... Howard