ethics

If this list needs something to talk about try this.

What are the ethical and moral implications involved in architecture?

Can we make students work for us? 'and pay us for the priveledge'

Can we ride shotgun over a client in the name of ego?

Can we copy designs, our own industry rarely stops us.?

Do our clients have the right to pay for us to vent
our personal demons.

yes there is an assignment in here somewhere, so any
flames please send to me personally so as not to embarrass
my net presence.

any information or opinions on ethics and morals within the
professional world of architecture would be appreciated
e-mail : lanea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx