Re: Intelligent Interior Design

Randy,

when I think about CAD (even sophisticated as you want), I don't think at all
about a decision-making process.
When I think about Intelligent Interior Design (or, generalizing, Intelligent
CAD), I'm thinking about a system that offers alternatives to the user and that
can smartly guide the activity of design.

In my work, I'm trying to obtain a system that can assist people not expert in
design such as architects. Maybe (orelse, probably) this kind of system will be
not creative at all, or only a little. The challenge is to push the system
closer to human design activity.

Bye, Giuliano

--
Piergiuliano Bossi