Architecture as Symbol producer (was: Duchamp on Haha)

John Young <jya@xxxxxxxxxxxx> in Responding to msg by
garry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Garry Stevens) [off]

> If I'm not mistaken what you call humor David Reddy calls
> techne. That's apt, and pretty funny when you think about it,

Predator II apt.? With Z-nophobic columnar approaches of non-latin
speaking Latino entrenched man? That is architecture (in cinema) and
quite rocky humor in another sense, frankly. Like an old song about
drug store delivery services.

> Yet, there is nothing more glorious and liberating and comic --
> doing what makes no sense and absolutely unnecessary.

Less ab't, unfortunately, but not absolutely un-ned sez sari, unless
one switches googles with beadle ee-i-owes by bailiwick and rauch et.

Corny but sadly true, a sax story (13th and dropping)

Mike Koopman internet: koopman@xxxxxxx phone: +1-814-269-2637