architecs quotes

I am doing a small collection of famous or infamous quotes from noted
architecs (from classics to new ones) in order to offer my students a wide
view about diferents aproachs to Architecture and related stuff.

Do you have any one (or several) favorites quotes to share with us?

You know the guys, from Adolf Loos to Brunelleschi, or Plecnik, or Foster,
or Prix, or whoever.
Quotes in English or Spanish are welcomed.

Let's joy reading and sharing with us what they said!

Thanks in advance,

Jose QUINTANILLA
MEXICO

ps.- I apologize if you get double mails of this (because yo're in several
lists as me)

Jose QUINTANILLA
jgquinta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Monterrey, MEXICO

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.
Lo que se puede decir, se puede decir claramente.
Wittengstein
"So many films, so little time"