working sheeps

> From: Michael Kaplan <view@xxxxxxxx>
>cost of education
>
> One of my students took 10 years to complete his architecture education,
> and another - a single mother - took 17 years to complete hers. Both
> are, nevertheless, in deep financial debt today - in spite of doing
> their studies at U. Tenn. with one of the lowest tuitions in the country.
>
> A New Yorker friend recently reminded me that higher education -
> including architecture education - could be had for free in New York,
> thanks to the liberal activists of the 1930s who fought for public
> parks, health clinics, hospitals, housing, libraries, schools and
> universities.
> --
> Michael Kaplan

The system is always trying to sustain his privileges. Education's costs are
a effective way to attain such result. Keep the poor as working sheeps under
the privileges afforded to some few , generally by historically verified
methods. Some reenactments there, don't you think ?
Ach , the democracy laws...

Just wondering how less doctors would be found in Cuba (just to compare) if
the Mexican or Canadian democratically accepted education system was adopted
there, or imposed under some "antiterrorist" action.
Real "enlightened" liberalism is a rarety in the USA now.

?¼?