Re: manneken pis

Wednesday, September 22, 2004, 11:25:08 PM, patachon tercasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

Or, frankly, eating recycled sandwiches...actually I know this movie,
Rocket Gibraltar. It's sitting on top of my TV at the moment, but I
didn't watch it tonight, instead I watched the brilliant parsley
sublime -And The Ship Sails On... rhino milk is truly top class... and
Orlando and fake/real Fellini made me believe/not-believe all over
again

yours,

haruki

----119$&89#jFS-=)(3~`
www.votenader.org
-@$____CARRIER_LOST.------

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...