about the rhino milk...

From: "haruki s." <mujyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: manneken pis

> > In the future, everyone will piss for 15 minutes.

or less frequently or for a shorter time if their prostate situation is worsening ( or incontinence growing)

> > Lauf, your post here remembers me a movie with a great father played by Burt Lancaster dying slowly , during a family party when looking at Fred Astaire dancing with some partner on a TV screen.
> > One night before such passing,on a beach nearby he describes to his family-s young descendance the pleasure of peeing in the sea. In wich those descendants send him to be buried like a viking warrior.
I could add i recycle some nitrogen nutrients adding those produced in the early morning to the local composter in the backyard of the garden. And crossing barefooted the humid grass is like placing the foots in some sea, too.recycling can be elegant, isn't?what we consider "trash" is a source of richness for others... (industrial scrap recyclers or worms under our ground)(and peeing can become a very lucrative attraction near the grand'place of brussels)P.

> Or, frankly, eating recycled sandwiches...

i suppose you refer there to worms or dogs recycling/digesting those.

actually I know this movie, Rocket Gibraltar.

sensible -Us stuff in movie production. Did you also see Burt Lancaster in the "Alcatraz" BW one, with the encaged bird ?

(((This morning ABC showed a Louisiana prison where inmates (life sentenced) find a motive to live as golf club keepers.... but can't play the golf themselves, and are paid 1,4 $ a week just to "freely work" that way.
Latin or Thai immigrants are better paid...
why are inmates underpaid in the prisons system, everywhere ? is there a minority or discrimination point to study or just a plain abuse legally authorized by some of the judiciary or criminal bylaws?)))

the same final burial-at-sea scene was used for the Kirk Douglas death scene in the movie he produced himself ,in Norway, about the vikings. I suppose the english name is like a plain "The Vikings". I saw years ago a french speaking versions remembering later the scene of the leader of the Viking clique (Kirk) climbing on the closed main entrance front door of some castle, using axes thrown as a stairway to climb into an inner (pre-scottish castle) pseudo heaven...

and the vikings actually knew Gibraltar, so no problem with such movie's name, isn't ?
such boat could have been named Manhattan, too...

It's sitting on top of my TV at the moment, but I
> didn't watch it tonight, instead I watched the brilliant parsley
> sublime -And The Ship Sails On... rhino milk is truly top class... and
> Orlando and fake/real Fellini made me believe/not-believe all over
> again

>about the rhino milk, Julia Roberts showed recently on PBS a taste for horse's milk, by his Mongolians hosts, some days ago. extremely rich in proteins and ...
>
> yours,

same ...
Patrick

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...