New To List

A Big Hi to everyone from Downunder,

I have just joined this list and just wanted to say hi to everyone and also
to introduce myself.

My name is Darryl Harris, I am a Bachelor of Health Science (Nursing)
(Honours) student at the U Western Syd - Nepean (Sydney, Australia).

The title of my thesis is Being-in-the-world with Reiki, my aim is to
uncover embeded meanings found within this healing practice.

I am realy quite new to the work of Heidegger but from what I have read so
far I am keenly interested in learing more. So I look forward to receiving
the list mail and hopefully not hasseling you with too many questions and
offering some opinions of my own.

I am very much interested in hearing from people using heidegger's work as
a research methodology or anyone open to discussing basic H philosphy - the
ole B&T stuff.

p.s I am still burrowing my way through B&T and with the Help of Michael
Gelven's commentary I have some understanding.

So look forward to hearing from you and some delightful discussion.

In the loving hands of Reiki,

Darryl.

Whenever we pray, we always pray `mitakuye oyasin', for all our
relations. We pray for all of the black people, all of the yellow
people, all the white people, and all the red people. We pray for
all our relations. - Lakota Elder, American Indian.