Re: re Husserl/Heidi Martin

>You should know that this issue has come up before and that Heideggerians
>are notorious for burying this issue. My experience is that there is a
>tendency on this list to ignore these posts. So, if you are ignored, know
>that the arrow has nonetheless hit its mark!

If you are referring to the Husserl/Heidegger relationship, I don't recall
it ever being broached in this group, but then I've only been participating
for two years. If you are referring to Heidegger's Nazi past, it comes up
frequently, and seem to draw the most responses of any single topic.

Chris

We will stand nowhere, where the flamethrower has not completed through
annihilation the great cleansing. - Ernst Juenger