Re: cybernetical difference

> Absendedatum: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 10:11:18 GMT
> An: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Von: pennamacoor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael D. Pennamacoor)
> Betreff: cybernetical difference
> Antworten an: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this is worth thinking about... Michael! My name is Rafael, I am a
fried of Michael (the other one, Eldred) and work at a Library and
Information Science School in Stuttgart. I teach also philosophy at
Stuttgart University (for more details see:
http://machno.hbi.stuttgart.de/~capurro.
How to re-think (well, or to think!) the concept of kybernetes in a
non-metaphysical horizon. Shepherd is for me too near to biblical
allegories... and to Romanticism. I like the connection between
hermeneutics and hermen a u tics (!) (or the idea of an artificial
hermeneutics). I believe that the Sinn von Sein today is
computability (Esse is computari).
rafael