RE: The turning - Band 45

Given the recent thread on the turn and/as 'Umgekehrt' (between Laurence,
Michael, and others), I wonder what you might think of the conspicuous
presence of this word in what is for me a crucial passage from B&T. Below
is the passage, and two possible translation-interpretations (the first
being the standard, more 'probable' one, the second being a kind of leap
along the lines recently adopted here):

"This destruction is far from having the negative sense of getting rid of
[Absch=FCttelung] the ontolgical tradition. {*On the contrary*, the
destruction should work out the positive possibilities of the ontological
tradition // OR: The destruction should *overturn/invert* the ontological
tradition into its positive possibilities} and that always means marking
out its boundaries, which are given factically by the way each framing of
the question [of Being] predraws the bounds of the possible field of
inquiry [Sie soll *umgekehrt* diese in ihren positiven M=F6glichkeiten, und
das besagt immer, in ihren Grenzen abstecken, die mit der jeweiligen
=46ragestellung und der aus dieser vorgezeichneten Umgrenzung des M=F6gliche=
=46eldes der untersuchung faktisch gegeben sind]." [B&T 44/S&Z 22]

Thoughts?

Iain