ontological difference/identity

Fujimaki writes:
"Ontic dimension of Dasein seems to be cut off in Heidegger, I guess.
"Ontic has something to do with epistemology, while the ontological has
"more to do with the "existential," or identity.

and Eldred:
"There is no continuity between subjectivity and Dasein, only a leap. For
"subjectivity, everything happens in the imaginations of consciousness.

Can I say then that the structuring consciousness and all its content:
"self" to "history" to "science" is mere appearance,
"inauthentic", "without being" for H? that the ontic is an
illusory or spurious resonance or emanation?
And, would this be another movement of the perpetual German-idealism-vs-Brit-
positivism fugue?