RE: Consciousness, Getting over it

Michael,

Thankyou!!! I think this is what I have been looking for. I can go back to
my thoughts and revisit them again with your reply in mind... and see where
things go. If indeed my problem is the problem between Hussurl and
Heidegger, then perhaps I can figure out the adjustment needed.

Yes, I know about Boss. I've read some of his work. I've read some of
Binswanger's work. It raises precisely the kind of question for me that I
posted. It's one thing to read Boss, its another to crawl undernieth his
presentation and live with it's implications. I went through this with
Jung's work for quite some time. Just when I thought I understood something,
some alternative idea would come along and pose a problem to my
understanding. Then the struggle began anew.

Once again, thank you for your response.

Michael