Re: Truth?!?

The problem is that we want to be able to say we are right and Aristotle
is wrong. Heidegger makes the point that in a sense Aristotle was "right".

Chris Morrissey, President Microsoft Certified Professional
More C Communications Inc. Microsoft Solution Provider
http://www.moreC.com phone 604.877.7731 fax 604.708.9047